Monday, September 20, 2010

Nestingbug

So, my husband Bill and I are making plans to pave the way to have babies.  We are planning for Bill to have a vasectomy reversal in January (my 30th b-day).  I am very excted and feel full of hope that this is what God has for us in our next season.  I'm still not quite sure how all the pieces are going to fit together, but I can see the end in sight.  I have noticed for about two weeks now this amazing feeling inside of me wanting to cook and clean like I have never wanted to before.  My husband and I primed the outside of the house a few weekends ago on a Saturday and I enjoyed it.  I like to cuddle, or go do adventurous things on Saturdays while my husband likes to work around the house.  This difference of opionion has brewed many disagreements in the past, but not this time.  I want my home in order in every way.  I know my babies are coming-I just know!

3 comments:

  1. I have faith that your babies are on their way. How do you feel about twins? ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in agreement with you Jerrie!!! You guys are added to my list of friends who are expecting their blessing!!! Can't wait to hear the GREAT news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Hope to be pregnant together! :)

    ReplyDelete